Únase a nuestro equipo
El mundo se está dirigiendo hacia métodos más eficientes y ecológicos de generación de energía para satisfacer la creciente demanda global de energía y nuestra intención en Capstone es conquistarlo y revolucionarlo. Buscamos siempre a gente creativa y ambiciosa que desee unirse a nuestra iniciativa y formar parte de un equipo que brinda soluciones de energía limpia y de confianza a empresas del mundo entero. Una ingeniería avanzada y más de 100 patentes hacen que la tecnología de vanguardia de Capstone sea inigualable.
Capstone es una empresa que fomenta la igualdad de oportunidades. Se tendrá en cuenta a todos los candidatos sin importar su raza, religión, color, nacionalidad, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad de género, edad, estado de protección como ex combatiente ni estado como persona con discapacidades que reúne los requisitos.
Todas las hojas de vida se pueden enviar a email@example.com.
Distribution Development ManagerVan Nuys, California
Department: Policy, Strategy & Distribution Development
Reports To: Director of Policy, Strategy & Distribution Development
Location: Van Nuys, California
General Purpose of the Position: Identifies, selects, supports new distribution partners, and coordinates with Sales Department to train and track the progress of new and existing Capstone distributors and other channel partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with EVP Sales and Marketing and RSDs to locate and contract new channel partners.
- Lead new distributors and new distributor employees through the on-boarding process and support compliance with Capstone’s distribution model, policy and procedures.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of distributor and channel partners account information in Salesforce.
- Support distributors in development of business infrastructure to support distribution requirements
- Work with EVP of Sales and Marketing and RSDs to track contract renewal dates and assist with the timely renewal of contracts.
- Work with RSDs and Marketing to develop individualized distributor-specific marketing strategies, goals and action items to achieve those goals.
- Work with RSDs, Application Engineering and Marketing to develop and deliver ongoing training to distributors to help them achieve revenue targets.
- Work with RSDs, Business Development, Application Engineering, Product Management and Marketing to develop common sales tools, including sales presentations, competitive intelligence, standard proposal formats, Performance calculator, Economic calculator, etc.
- Assist with the implementation and use of Salesforce by distributors, OEM and other authorized partners.
- Assist RSDs, Marketing and Product management in defining new markets and product opportunities.
- Work with RSDs, Marketing and Product Management to keep EVP of Sales and Marketing advised of competitive landscape.
- Facilitate communication with Customer Service to address aftermarket opportunities and concerns.
- Contact business partners to communicate opportunities and to support lead generation and qualification.
Competencias y habilidades:
- Interpreting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative research.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function responsibly without direct supervision, yet as part of a team.
- Strong ability to clearly present technical information in a variety of formats.
- Strong ability to communicate business impact and value proposition specific to customer needs.
- Liaise with and produce support material for other sales team members and technical experts.
- Show high motivation, enthusiasm, optimism and energy.
- Show effective skills in project management and the ability to carry a project to completion.
- Strong business judgment in order to set priorities.
- Experience in organization and execution of business activities.
- Ability to rely on extensive experience with internal company organization, market research and a highly technical product.
- Foreign language capabilities are a plus
- Knowledge of constructing economic models is a plus
Educación y experiencia:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technical/Engineering, or related field and/or related market experience; MBA is a plus.
- Work experience should include a minimum of 3 years in a sales or sales support and 2+ years in applied market research.
- Experience in energy sector preferred, particularly in distributed power generation market.
- Effective PC skills in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Acrobat are desired.
- Ability to take ambiguous and unclear tasks and turn them into actionable items that support the Company’s objectives.
Equipo de protección personal:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time. Extensive use of a computer.
- Extensive (50%+) travel may be required.
Usual office working conditions:
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.